Sick Day Comfort Tacos. What I eat in a day, a realistic sick day. How I try to tackle my cold and vegan comfort food recipes! Vegan soup and noodles and hearty delicious gnocchi! what I eat in a day vegan sick day comfort food.
Written and Recorded by Way Past My Bedtime. When I get sick, it normally doesn't affect my appetite that much. But with this bug, although my stomach itself was fine, my throat, chest, and basically appreciate it enough! You can have Sick Day Comfort Tacos using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sick Day Comfort Tacos
- You need 1 of frozen chicken (yep, straight from the freezer).
- It’s of Enough water to still cover the breasts for when it boils gently.
- You need 1 of pile of refrigerated hand-sized tortillas from the plastic bag.
- It’s 1 of slowcooker seasoning packet (I used chicken white chili).
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon cube pre-whisked with hot sink tap water.
- You need of TIP: A coriander/strainer to save broth for later meals.
So, for this WIAW I'll show you a day (or a day and a half since I just wasn't eating much) of my sick day comfort food. Find answers to 'What is Taco Bus sick leave policy? Sick days are no fun for anyone, but having a game plan will help you give them the care and comfort they need. How to Prepare for Sick Days.
Sick Day Comfort Tacos step by step
- Select your meat from the freezer, use foil to cover if lid won't fit due to frozen chicken legs sticking out, put everything in, wait overnight or preferably until the next sundown before eating shredded meat with tortillas and fixings (I used no fixings this time).
- This is what I used my drained chicken meat for on the next day or two..